Star / Delta Starter Electric Fire Control panel – AS 2941-2013 Compliant
Model No.: S/D- ## KW-13
Welling and Crossley Star / Delta Electric Fire digital controller for electric motor driven fire pumps are available from 15KW to 315KW. Star / Delta starters are designed to run normally on the delta connected stator winding of a cage motor. They have been specifically designed to meet all the requirements of AS 2941-2013 (The Australian Fire Pump Standard).
For more information regarding compliance to the Australian standard AS 2941-2013 please refer to the relevant section/s within the standard, or contact us
This Star / Delta starter electric fire control panel is used for a cage motor, it is designed to run normally on the delta connected stator winding. It is a very common type of starter when compared to other electric motor driven fire pump controllers.
It includes the following components as standard:
- Cubicle with gland plate in bottom.
- Cable gland to fit your motor.
- Up to 2 meters of cable in metal flex with 2 hour fire rated cables.
- Cable lugs are labeled and extended through gland.
- Motor starting circuit breaker fitted as panel supply isolator.
- 3 stage battery charging.
- Battery temperature monitoring.
- Battery leads fitted.
- Battery sensing leads fitted.
- Input voltage up to 480 V
- Heavy gauged rolled steel housing enclosure
Optional Red strobe available ( part no. STROBE LIGHT RED)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
When ordering your electric fire control panel you will need to provide the following information:
- Panel KW required
- Cable length in Anaconda ( max 2m)
- Gland thread size at motor
- Treminal size of bolts on motor terminal block