AS 2941-2008 Electric Fire Pump Control Panel
Electric control panel
Welling and Crossley Electric digital controller for electric motor driven fire pumps are are available from 22KW to 315KW. These panels have been specifically designed to meet all the requirements of AS 2941-2008 (The Australian Fire Pump Standard).
For more information regarding compliance to the Australian standard AS 2941-2008 please refer to the relevant section/s within the standard, or contact us
This electric fire control panel makes it possible to start squirrel-cage induction motors with reduced starting current.
It includes the following components as standard:
- Cubicle with gland plate in bottom.
- Cable gland to fit your motor.
- Up to 2 meters of cable in metal flex with 2 hour fire rated cables.
- Cable lugs are labeled and extended through gland.
- Panel fitted with AC isolator.
- Mains fitted with battery charger.
- Battery leads fitted.
- Input voltage up to 480 V
- Heavy gauged rolled steel housing enclosure
- Internal buzzer fitted
Optional Red strobe available ( part no. STROBE LIGHT RED)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
When ordering your electric fire control panel you will need to provide the following information:
- Panel KW required
- Cable length in Anaconda ( max 2m)
- Gland thread size at motor
- Terminal size of bolts on motor terminal block