Variable Speed Drive Fire Control panel – AS 2941-2013 Compliant
Model No.: VSD- ## KW-13
Welling and Crossley Variable Speed Drive digital controller for electric motor driven fire pumps aree available from 15KW to 132KW. Variable speed drive fire control panels regulate the speed and rotational force or torque output of an electric motor. They are specially designed to assist in the regulation of pressure within a fire control system. These panels have been specifically designed to meet all the requirements of AS 2941-2013 (The Australian Fire Pump Standard).
For more information regarding compliance to the Australian standard AS 2941-2013 please refer to the relevant section/s within the standard, or contact us
This electric variable speed drive fire control panel regulates the speed and rotational force or torque output of an electric motor.
It includes the following components as standard:
- Cubicle with gland plate in bottom.
- Cable gland to fit your motor.
- Up to 2 meters of cable in metal flex with 2 hour fire rated cables.
- Cable lugs are labeled and extended through gland.
- Motor starting circuit breaker fitted as panel supply isolator.
- 3 stage battery charging.
- Battery temperature monitoring.
- Battery leads fitted.
- Battery sensing leads fitted.
- Input voltage up to 480 V
- Heavy gauged rolled steel housing enclosure
Optional Red strobe available ( part no. STROBE LIGHT RED)
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
When ordering your electric fire control panel you will need to provide the following information:
- Panel KW required
- Cable length in Anaconda ( max 2m)
- Gland thread size at motor
- Treminal size of bolts on motor terminal block